Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lewistown









First is what happened when David (my boyfriend who lives in Lewistown) ate his ginormous pancakes or sort of ate them. Then him with the pancake just to show how big it really is. Then the beautiful pancake by itself. Red's Diner is one of David's favorite places in Lewistown and they make amazing pancakes and have waterlike syrup which is surprisingly good. The day we went the waitress was making the pancakes and she was doling them out in huge portions, it worked out for us! Next is the brunch we had at.... It was pretty good, I had a reuben, it would have been better on pumpernickel but it was filling. David, his mom, and his dad had ...basically omelets but I think it was called an egg scramble. I'm not really a fan of eggs so I can't say but they enjoyed them. Last was the first place I ever ate in Lewistown (although this was the second time) called Downtown OIP. David and I were both sick so we each had a seafood chowder with pizza. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment