Monday, September 13, 2010

Swanky Bubbles 2






So the first time i went to Swanky Bubbles it was for restaurant week my sophomore year. This time it was for a friend's 21st birthday. It was a weeknight in the summer so we pretty much had the place to ourselves ! I ordered an ume shu sour (plum wine), veggie tempura, and tried my friend's sushi. The tempura was so yummy, i love tempura and its pretty hard to screw it up (unless your home cooking it with ingredients from a japanese grocery store and you can't read anything and your me). The sushi was mehh, they are pretty big on their sushi but i really wasn't impressed. The presentation of everything was nice though. I did try some of the risotto which was delicious, creamy, filling, and too much for the guy who ordered it to finish haha. I actually liked their restaurant week food better, so I don't think I would go again until they change their menu. I definitely need to come up with my own rating system, doing that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment