Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Margaritas with the Moms







So my friend Emmaleigh and I and our Moms went to this Mexican restaurant in Harrisburg called El Sol. Its really delish and it was my second time there. Whenever my mom gets the chance to go there she does (my Dad has a citrus allergy and mexicans love their citrus). We started the meal off right with frozen margaritas, mmm delicious. We started off with a salsa sampler (guacamole, refried beans and pico de gallo). I had chile relleno which is basically a cheese stuffed chile pepper. Emmaleigh had chile con carne which was pretty good but the meat was a little dry. My mom and hers both had chicken fajitas. They are simple but yummy. NO room for dessert but everything was yummy and I know I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment